Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Bullet Point Blogging

10:30, Wednesday night. I'd love to go for a walk, but I don't have a big dog. Or a boyfriend. Or a pocket knife. Even the flashlight on my keyring broke.

I don't know if I can make sense of all the things I want to say today.
Maybe bullet points would be better.
  • I have reached the level of weight gain where I am embarrassed to be seen walking down the street.
  • I had to be No More Mr. Nice Katie (Ms. just doesn't sound the same) at work today when a coworker decided she wasn't coming to work.
  • Someone told me today that I only like boys who are just out of reach. I'm afraid that she is right.
  • My first boyfriend is engaged. I don't know why this has any effect on me whatsoever.
If I were not so extremely tired (and did not have benadryl in my system) I would elaborate on these things. It is not to be.
Goodnight.

No comments: