Friday, March 14, 2008

And I don't look good in leggings, and I've never been to Boston in the fall...

So, this high school girl I work with told me the other day that she couldn't have any pizza because she was on a diet. A diet. This is one of those girls who wears tapered jeans. (Don't even get me started on that style.) Today she dressed up for a funeral. She is wearing leggings. Black leggings. Sorry, but anyone who feels remotely comfortable in leggings should not be on a diet. That's just dangerous. I didn't even know that people who wore leggings could talk to people like me. Maybe if I didn't ever eat any pizza I could wear leggings. I could, but would I?

Didn't I have a post on stirrup pants a few months back? Huh.

2 comments:

Aaron Kangas said...

Um... I think the skinny-leg jeans is a disturbing trend too... Especially on guys. Not that it's not disturbing on ladies too, but definitely more so on males

Sarandipity said...

Girlfriend...I so remember that trip to JC Penney's with you and the shock and horror of spotting stirrup pants...actually for sale! Ugh! Blah! Bleh! Sputter! Gag! (OK, I think I've exhausted my use of words to describe my disgust without actually saying I'm disgusted.)

And P.S....Diets Don't Work! (Hasn't she ever seen the Weight Watchers commercials? Seriously!)