Monday, April 20, 2009

My TV Type WARNING: Shallow side of me

I think I have a "type." Tall, dark, and handsome. I know, it's so cliched! But, as I've been sick all weekend I've been watching reruns on Hulu of Charles in Charge and it turns out I've got a crush on Charles. I'm trying to be realistic, here. It's not a crush on the actor, Scott Baio, it's a crush on Charles. (Though, I may note that Baio also played Chachi and certainly everyone had a crush on Chachi, right?) I started watching Charles in Charge because I ran out of Chuck episodes. I'm all caught up on Chuck. Oh yes, btw, I'm crushing on Chuck. (Crushing is a verb now. To crush on.) Who wouldn't be? It occurred to me the other night that Chuck reminds me a little bit of another lanky TV man that I may have obsessed a bit over (maybe)... Ed. Ohhhh, Ed. Oh, and Ed's best friend Mike. Yes, and then we might as well throw in Mr Darcy.


Scott Baio-- Charles


Zachary Levi-- Chuck
(and hey, at least he's my age)


Tom Cavanaugh-- Ed



Colin Firth as Fitzwilliam Darcy-- the best scene too!



Seeing a pattern here?

5 comments:

PyongHopscotch said...

Personally I just go for the wind-blown look:
http://gallery.me.com/pyonghopscotch#100564/DSCF1058

Katie said...

Kevin, that is not your TV type, that is your REAL type. Silly.

-Aaron- said...

No facial hair?

Katie said...

Sorry, Aaron I've always gone for the clean-shaven ones.

-Aaron- said...

Well, Darcy there is sporting what appear to be some halfway respectable chops* and TC and maybe ZL (can't tell, photo too small) is rocking the sexy boots five-o-clock shadow! So there is hope! Where there is stubble, there the beard shall gather.

Kevin: i just saw the link you posted for the first time --V

Katie RE: Kevin: i so agree.




*doesn't hold a candle to yours, Kevin!