Monday, April 20, 2009

Weathering It

You've heard of Christmas in July? Well, this is July in April. Yes, we're having a little spurt of 90- degree-weather in the Bay and it's even a little teeny bit worse since I moved 20 minutes south because I don't have the actual Bay to do its thing and cool things off. According to my computer it is currently 92 degrees in SF-- 6:39 pm. Currently 93 here in the south bay. So wrong! It's APRIL! I understand my poor mother's complaints about snow in April back home, too. Can't we just find a happy medium and both be content? How about all 70s all the time? Yeah. Sweet.
Don't hold me to that, I love my seasons. I love my seasons up to somewhere in the low 80s for a couple of days. Snow for a few months. Crisp autumn mornings. Sweet spring days. And 70s in the summer. I think I'm not supposed to be living in CA. Off to get some more water...

No comments: