Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hate to say I told you so...

Hah! It was my medicine or, actually, the lack thereof. I should say it is, since I am currently sitting at my second job wishing someone were here so I could go home. Not that I would. I'm too much in need of the money. I'll be just as dizzy at 5:00 as I am now. So driving whenever--whatever. Advice: Do not stop taking a medication without asking your doctor. That's a stupid thing to do. You will pay. You are not supposed to go off of things cold-turkey. I've gotten in trouble everytime I've done it. It makes the drs and nurses grouchy at you because you call in all whiney and then they have to make it all better. Wow, isn't this the most coherant and interesting post ever? Yeah, I'm feelin' it. Anyway, now they are trying to get my RX preapproved by my insurance company so that I can afford it and won't stop taking it again just because I don't want to go fork over $180. Hmm. ("Dizzy, I'm so dizzy my head is spinning. Like a whirlpool it never ends...") Good thing there aren't any customers in here. Or bosses. I can't get a darn thing done. Work that should have taken an hour this morning took me 2 1/2. Gracious. I'm going to go eat my warm-turkey sandwich before it becomes cold-turkey. This is not "Shut-up-Katie-Funny." I think this is just "Hush up now, girl, and go read a book."

No comments: