Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Morning Nutrition

For all the nutrition I've poured into my body this morning, I just can't imagine why I don't feel well. I mean, I started with a chocolate chip granola bar, had a mug of hot chocolate, then had a krispy kreme (my boss's fault, really) and some mnms (my boss, again). Just look at all that dairy. And um, wheat. And hey, coco-bean. Bean. That's a vegetable, right? Right.... I brought water today, but I left it in the car. I was all distracted trying to call a radio station to win Rascal Flatts tickets. I didn't get through. And now I have no water. (The water here tastes like hose water which is fine, when it's coming out of a hose in the back yard in the middle of summer.) My co-worker has given me a satsuma for which I am quite grateful because, you know, oranges go quite well with chocolate...
I'm still going to blame the not-feeling-well on the fact that I'm out of one of my prescriptions. Yeah. That's it.

No comments: