Wednesday, February 21, 2007

City girl -- Country Girl

I feel the need to blog. But I really have nothing to say. I'm feeling antsy today and it's not turning into creative energy. Actually, I just want to spend money. I've been very good for almost two months and now I want to buy some things. Just makeup. And earrings. And books. But see, the makeup I will buy in a few weeks when the free gift is good. And the earrings will actually be a present to myself for reaching one of my goals in weight loss. And books, well... they're not for me anyway. Those come out of my gift budget. I've got to look at that budget again. Don't I know that technically I haven't even paid for 1/2 of my mexico trip? I do not need that cute new 9 west purse I saw. Gosh, I'm such a girl. It's ridiculous. All said and done I'd really rather be out fishing or sitting in the field with a new calf in my lap sucking on my hand. But I do like to dress up and go out sometimes. I mean, am I supposed to meet a man while haying? Highly unlikely. And dressing up for me means putting on my nicer jeans and a more flattering shirt, actually brushing my hair and putting eye shadow on. Anyway, I bet most city girls have not been tromping out amongst the cow pies in their dankso clogs.

Isn't this entry compelling? I bet you're dying to come back and see what else I have to say...

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Sarandipity said...

Have I mentioned lately that I love you? You make me smile...soooo much! Although smiling at this present moment isn't really the most comfortable...you know, that itty-bitty filling I got. (Your sympathetic words were oh so sweet! I see how it is!) :)